New Service Request

If you are wanting "standard" new meter service, this information might be useful. If not call our office for further assistance.

First you will need to bring a copy of your warranty deed to the office and fill out an application form. (All forms necessary are attached to this page) You will leave a $100.00 for membership. Then one of our operators will meet with you to find out if your location is serviceable. If everything is ok, you will be placed on the agenda for the next board meeting. The board will then consider approving your membership. After that you will be called and you will need to pay a $1,900.00 installation fee and a $2,250.00 impact fee. The impact fee can be paid out $200.00 monthly. The total for a new meter comes to $4,250.00.

For transferrring an existing meter, you will need a copy of your warranty deed and a signed transfer from the former owner. All the paperwork necessary is attached. The cost to transfer is $25.00 and it will be placed on your first bill.

"Non-standard" meter service applies to any person who subdivides land by dividing any lot, tract, or parcel of land, within the service area of Staff WSC, Certificate of Convenience and Necessity No. 11155, Eastland or Stephens Counties, into two or more lots or sites for the purpose of sale or development, whether immediate or future, including re-subdivision of land for which a plat has been filed and recorded or requests more than two water connections on a single contiguous tract of land must comply with Section F of subdivision service extension policy stated in the tariff contained in Staff WSC's tariff (see non-standard and subdivision service policies below).